Snow Day!


Yes, this is my horse, Boo Boo.  He has been by my side for the last 20 years and although I may have joked about his living in my house, I have never actually brought him inside...until today.

Today was the first big snowfall for Kelowna, and it was a BIG one!  Feeding that morning, I couldn't help but feel for my special boy...the snow was so wet and gross, slush and mud everywhere...so here we are :)

He followed me inside, no hesitation through the front door, took baby steps when his shoes hit the tile floor and was quite comfortable on the blanket I laid out for him.  I'm sure he would have been content to hang out in there with me all day, but we gave him a juicy apple while standing by our kitchen island and brought him back outside...apparently "where he belongs", according to Brad...next is your side of the bed, Brad!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Photographers

Brad & Cassandra...We are two photographers in love...with each other, with our family & friends, with LIFE! Bringing modern and traditional wedding photography together...with our true passion for love and photography, we strive to capture those amazing moments of your wedding day creatively and candidly to last a lifetime.