We Are Engaged!!


We are so excited to announce that we are ENGAGED!  This past weekend, in the midst of Asia & Tyler's beautiful Lac Le Jeune Resort Wedding and Trash the Dress, Brad proposed!!  With fly fishing being a true passion of ours, this wonderful resort fit perfectly with Brad's plans to sweep me off my feet :)  The morning after Asia & Tyler's amazing wedding, we had planned to head out fishing for a few hours before our scheduled trash the dress session with Asia.  As we were getting ready beside the beautiful lake, I opened up my fly rod case...as I pulled out my rod, there it was...the ring, attached to my fishing line, in clear sight!  I froze in complete shock, as I was completely surprised...and, might I add, it is nearly impossible to surprise me!  By the time my breath came back, Brad was down on one knee and he asked me to marry him :)  I was in tears and had to sit down before I could answer, but of course I said yes!

Now for the RING!  I am super sentimental...you know...make me a birthday card, don't buy me one...it means way more if you made it, right?!  So Brad made my engagement ring!  While I edit and market for our business all week, Brad is a machinist for a great company here in Kelowna.  Handmade out of titanium, it is so incredibly perfect.  I wouldn't trade it and the sentiment it brings for anything in the world :)

I feel so incredibly blessed to have Brad in my life and to become his bride.  I know that our love is rare...we live together, work together (if you can call it "work") and play together...we have built our business together to be successful and so rewarding, we parent our two boys as a team, and we enjoy all of our hobbies together...and in almost 4 years together...we haven't been sick of each other yet!!  I am so happy to have a true partner in all aspects of my life and I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with this amazing man and continue our crazy adventure.

We will keep everyone posted when we set a date!

Cassandra


1 comments:

  1. Congrats to you both but....whos going to take pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Photographers

Brad & Cassandra...We are two photographers in love...with each other, with our family & friends, with LIFE! Bringing modern and traditional wedding photography together...with our true passion for love and photography, we strive to capture those amazing moments of your wedding day creatively and candidly to last a lifetime.