Stevie & Tic | Okanagan Equine Photographers

What an amazing pair these two are! Stevie was the winner of a free portrait session with us, and it was such a pleasure to photograph her and her beautiful steed, Tic.  I just LOVE the bond these two have...Tic is incredibly relaxed around Stevie, and Stevie just can't stop smiling around Tic.  I'm pretty sure I smiled throughout the entire photo session and all of the editing, just looking at how happy they are when they are together.

Being an Equine Photographer (before I even started photographing people lol), I always aim for alert ears and nice stances...but with Tic, I just LOVED his flat, to the side ears, showcasing his goofy, sweet personality...which, I might add, went perfectly with Stevie.  He did perk those ears up for me when I asked, but I let these to be them for the most part :)

Thanks Stevie & Tic for being so awesome!














































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Photographers

Brad & Cassandra...We are two photographers in love...with each other, with our family & friends, with LIFE! Bringing modern and traditional wedding photography together...with our true passion for love and photography, we strive to capture those amazing moments of your wedding day creatively and candidly to last a lifetime.